isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

8/19/2009

Wat a day!!! Phew...

Yalo... everyone.....
today my add math test juz lyk taking a paper out of d rubbish bin...
sien... coz i duno he to use d formula correctly...
so scared tat will get 0 mark...

1 of my fren birthday is coming soon
im gona buy sumtin for he/she...
haha cant tell d gender...
besides i would lyk to give a surprise...
haha...

after all...
GOOD LUCK in ur test...
its only left a few days to go nia lo...
"aja aja fighting"!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram