isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

11/08/2009

Anyeong........

Guess Wat?
i've been to korea class...
bt luck's short...
i can only be there for 4 times...
coz nex year spm... my mum no let me go....... haiz....
i did learn sumting there.........
glad to be there...
the teacher are gd bt his english nt tat gd... bt its acceptable...
i was so sad when thinking that i cant continue carry on further study in korea language...
bt anyway, i was quite happy tat i was able to go... cz i persuaded my mum so long!!!
haha............

erm...=.=
besides i was oso going to look for job this year end...
although its juz a short year end holiday...
erm, its about 1 month and few days nia lo....
bt i stiil wana work...
earn some pocket money..
SO i can buy my own things...
espacially "SS501" d album.....
i was hopping i can get one of it as soon as possible...
you knw y i write so long?>>>?
its becoz english test tomorrow...
and nw i was practicing abd warming up...
haha.....
kk... gt to go nw... bye...
gd luck everyone!!!
muaksss.... heeeeee!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram