isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

11/01/2009

TEST test TESt.....T.T

omg******
its exam week again!!!!
i test till wan bom liao lo....
u knw wat?
our test last for 3 weeks lyk tat...
haiz... although test, bt i still on9...
hahaha...
i was hopping tat my test pass through quickly...
after test i can do "bbq , shopping , on9ing , go eat , ......"
wah so many thing can be done..!!!
haven pass test already think too much... haha
wat i wan do nw is juz keep on study!!
Bt tel u wat.............. I DUN HAVE THE MOOD TO DO TAT!!!
toooo bad... haiz... bt still gonna do it...
than let us all who r taking test nw.... jia you ba...
AJA AJA FIGHTIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram