isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

4/02/2010

TOP 20 FOREVER CUTE IDOL STARS:

TOP 20 FOREVER CUTE IDOL STARS:

1. Jaejoong (TVXQ)
2. Donghae (Super Junior)
3. Sohee (Wonder Girls)
4. Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
5. Taemin (SHINee)
6. Tiffany (SNSD)
7. Sungmin (Super Junior)
8. G. Dragon & TOP (Big Bang)
9. Yunho (TVXQ)
10. BoA
11. Leeteuk (Super Junior)
12. Kibum (Super Junior)
13. Sunmi (Wonder Girls)
14. Taeyeon (SNSD)
15. Dana (CSJH The Grace)
16. Yoona (SNSD)
17. Hongki (FT Island)
18. Heechul (Super Junior)
19. Shiwon (Super Junior)
20. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

result taken from other web...
haha... my bro(kyu , eunhyuk) gt in ar!!!! hahahaha
my sis(tiffany , yoona) gt in ar!!!
happy happy!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram