isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/30/2010

I'm Back!!!!!!



Annyeong!!! haha... i'm back here to clean the dust and spider web!!!
*phew* ~~ done~~!!
i had just finish my test and my trip to SINGAPORE!!
well , SG was a nice place.....
lots of places to go... e.g = play , shopping , eat~~
well tell you one thing, because of long time did not go back to SG, i got lost in vivo city...
=3= lame isn't it =3= ... haha
btw, how are you all my dear reader??
hmmm... long time did not hear from u all already!!!
BY THE WAY, i change quite a lot recently...
thats what i thought of myself...
i compared my old photos and my recent one , and i found that i really change alot...
and because of that, i delete most of my old pictures in my facebook account..
anyway, hope to hear from you guys soon enough because I am going for national service...
maybe you guys out there will say "woo wow!!" , "cool man!!" ...
but for me, it is a torture!!
I dislike that.. T.T
haiz~~~~!!!
I will try to post my photos that i take when I am in SG here A.S.A.P ...
Stay tune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram