isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

3/31/2011

Annyeong!!

HI everyone~~!!! Morning!!
I was at Mc Donald this morning , but guess what?
there is wifi in mcd right?but when i was there, the staff's there dont even know the password!!!
I was like OMG!! how can they dont know??!!

well ,,,,.... lols...
and before that, i just bought one spec!! hahaha.. the one in the pct!!
i look like a nerd right??
but i like to be that way!!
by using the image of a nerd, i can act like so innocent!!
hahahahahah!!

^^v Peace v^^

I am waiting for my hair to grow so i will start to buy things that can be use after my hair is fully grown till the length i want!!

then that time i will have everything ready for my fashion shopping show!!
ahahahahaha... am i crazy? of cause not!

KK.... stop here 1st!!! will post more thing when i think of something~~ ya. something~~!!





miss me not
original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram