isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

3/24/2011

Feelings~~




what is feelings?
Feeling is the nominalization of "to feel". The word was first used in the English Language to describe the physical sensation of touch through either experience or perception. The word is also used to describe experiences, other than the physical sensation of touch, such as "a feeling warmth". In psychology, the word is usually reserved for the concious subjective experience of emotion. Phenomenology and heterophenomology are philosophical approaches that provide some basis for knowledge of feelings. Many schools of phycotherapy depend on the therapist achieving some kind of understanding of the client's feelings, for which methodologies exist. Some theories of interpersonal relationship also have a role for shared feelings or understanding of another person's feelings.(ans from wiki)

haiz... my feeling gone bad when i took my SPM reults....
sien... emotionally down!!!
so i went to sing k with my friends...
sang till no voice.. hmmm.. BEST!!!
then i got better because can release stress by singing and shouting~~~~
hahax..
then i got a phone call from my bro... telling me not to worried too much!! hw nice~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram