isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

4/04/2011

My 1st time

Since that i am working in the office, so i wont have the time to update my blog..
well, i will still try to post something at night(if my mum is not using my lappie)
haha.. i just want to share my working experince here..
this is the 1st time i work so it was damn tiring~~(having headache now)
feel like vomiting!!
eww... but not too long after that then i will off from job cause over ady!!
haha... i work for the election!!
so it only takes me 16 days to work!(i know it is a short period of working, but for me it is a great opportunity to get experience.)

Well guys, how are you guys today / dear bloggie walkers???
I'm fine(hope that i am) , will post some pictures here of my working thingy tonight when i got home..
so stay tune for it!! hahax!!
and one more thing!! have you guys been to somewhere you want by buying an air ticket by yourself? I want to but my mum just ignore me every time i bring up this question!! ==
lols~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so i want to work to get the thing i want!@! haha...

kk .. now off to work!! if not later i will get bom(scold)...


Miss Me Not...MUACKS!!


orignal post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram