isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

5/26/2011

MamamiMA~~!!! OMG~~!!

Sorry for long time not updating my blog~~!!
a thousand time sorry to u all!!!!

well i had enter college(inti college sarawak campus)
erm... it is a nice college though!!

knew some new friends.. ya... totally new friends..

tell u what, i am going to have a presentation 2mrw morning... damn freaking nervous!!
got to wear formal(coat ... etc)

because of this, i am bankrupt(cause i had bought the coat , and everything)

my last post is about me gonna change handphones right?? yup i have changed it~~!!
congratulate me.. yay!!!

i will post everything up 2mrw afternoon.. my new handset pict and me in formal and inti college interior pct and others pct too...

so stay tune~~~!!



miss me not....muacks!!
original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram