isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/13/2011

CRAPPY desperate

HI!!! and how are you!!
I know this sounds really crappy.
But if you do notice, there's some ad post recently just below this new post~
I just started it.
WHY???
This is because it is about money!!
SAYS.my brings you an easier way to earn.
But then I still find it hard!!
SO I'll need your help!!
PLEASE??~~~!!

SO 1st you wanna join it!!
clink this link http://says.my/romromeo/invite

second, create account.
*note that you do not need to fill in form for it uses FACEBOOK accounts*

Third you start sharing,,...

simple right? but is is hard for me~~

*WTF! I don't even know if the step was correct, but anyhow JUST HELP ME* <~~pleading with tears
MONEY really makes people goes crazy~~
I'm always one of the victim!!
BECAUSE I always lack of money!!
SO I'm finding a way to earn money without even you know use energy?
It is not that I'm lazy or what.
This is because my time for school reopen was like not even a month~~
So tell me, will anyone employ you for not even a month and pay you???
SO I'M HERE!! DOING "JOBS"...

SO JUST CLICK ON EVERY LINKS I POSTED HERE!!!
*I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH*
OPEN many tabs then view after that just close it~~
*I think this shall help*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THOSE THAT HELP ME!!!!
THANKS A MILLION!!!
*meow meow pleading style*

I think I'll add one ad or maybe two onto my new post start from today~~\
REMEMBER TO SUPPORT ME!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SO I'll end here!!!
STAY TUNE(remember help me click link i'm gonna post up soon in my new post or just ad post!)
MISS ME NOT~~!! MUACKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram