isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/16/2011

Love?

HI HI!! Yeah it is me again~!

this post should have continue on previous post.
but i don't know why i stop there and posted up so early.
So here are the continue story.


I went to KENNY ROGERS yesterday and I got cheated.
The menu stated one ice lemon tea is RM1.90.
But when I paid my bill, 1 ice lemon tea costs me RM5.50!!
WTF!!!!
*simply put in BOH tea powder + 2 slices of lemon*
And below are the pictures.
*My camera sucks so don't complain*












OK!! so facebook had just changed it profile layout to timeline!
I freaking love it!!
You can see your own history of post.
when you joined facebook , whose your first friend.. etc.
So here below are like my timeline.
owh owh and yeah!! You can manage your own cover!!
Mine was SNSD album. which I took it myself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so it ends here!
Stay tune!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram