isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

8/18/2013

PROMISED WHAT!?

HI READERS!


LIKE I PROMISED!

So here are some of the photos that I collage ...

A/N : We had 3 shoots at the same location so that's why 3 different sets of outfits.

I am the one in
- denim top
- orange color (CHOSE RAINBOW BECAUSE EVEN though 7 different colors but still they are together as one)
- white color top with scarf on my hand




NG NG BTS~ LOLOLOL

this is more like BTS shot~ LOL


CANDID...






another BTS SELF SHOT! I AM VAIN!

yet another~ as you can see others are a mess behind me. -_-








And yeah , I will try collage more and post it up here in the future~ -_-
and read my previous post! THANK YOU!


REGARDS,
ROM

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram