isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/08/2009

Christmas season...

even retaurant did put on some decoration...











hehe... my mum ar!!! she kept blocking my way when i wan take the pct of the christmas tree...





this castle was great!!! hahaha..... love it when i 1st saw it....


















Christmas almost here....
becz of tat, we can c shopping centers decorated with christmas tree and othe stuff...
here i share with u some pct tat i captured some days ago...
enjoy!!! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram