isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/08/2009

poor facilities provided in MALAYSIA

spoon and fork was being serve in hot water like this.... they thought i will be clean if it was being done and serve like tat....

food uncovered....

menu of food and drink list was already torn but they dont even bothered to change it.....



pen was provided for filling form but there was no ink..... they should be more alert about this thing.....
wat can we do.... tis wat we call MALAYSIA!!!! haiz......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram