isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

4/05/2011

FML

REcently my life really sucks...

so i had been searching and surfing the web when i came to this website..



walao!! i tell u .. some of them damn funny!! haha..

REALLY !! THAT"S Y IT IS CALL FML!!!!

same goes with me!!

another example is this


really kanasai!! haha... so heres the link to this website
http://www.fmylife.com/
really.. just go and have a look at it!!



if ur life's really going to make u say FML , y dont share it out there with more ppl FTL...
XD ...



miss me not... muacks!

original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram