isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

4/06/2011

MORNING!!!

owh hi aloha!!! teehee~~~

A very good morning to you all!!

I woke up late for work today~~!! (FML)

anyway the weather today is not that bad!!

guess what??? today is election day for MALAYSIA!!

As i was working in one of them , so i think it will be busy later on~~ =3=

checking things and typing plus answering the phone!!

till nighttime.. lols...

actually i fell better today!! cause i ate medicine ady!! haha.. *yay!!! congratulations*

FML cause still 10days to go (PS : but the salary quite high o!)

because of that i took this job~~ =3=

after this job i think i will go for another job at the bookshop or what la!!

=3= ... kk. i'll update my blog later.. now prepare to start working now!!




miss me not...muacks!!

original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram