isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

9/27/2011

My FairyTAil~~ Keys

HI there!!
ITs fairy Tail again~~
but this fairy tail post is about mine fairy tail~~
which is my own stellar keys~~
I bought it on 13rd september and i jut received it today(this morning)
so ya.. here it is!!!
haha.. really like it!! it cost me about RM56...
Bought on EBAY~~
^___________________________________^ v   






so ya~~ thats what it looks like!! hope to get some more soon~~~
short post huh?? ya... just wanna share~~





miss me not~~!!! muacks!!!
original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram