isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/21/2011

Changed


Hi there dear readers!

:) 

I read my old blog post~~
And I found out that being naive was completely different thing from being what I am nao~
The me nao is like not really naive*I act like I am one sometimes, you know to prevent some question*

I read through my blog post from last two years until the newest one.
My starting blog post was like so horribly short and I am writing in a very typical annoying Chinese way.
Which is much to my annoyance nao.

I would like add all the "la" , "lo" , "ma", "ba" .... etc etc. to my sentences.
I improved and grown in writing blog post.
I mean I became different in writing because I always dislike too Chinese English.
So I don't want to become one myself so I changed!

Talk about change~~~


2 years back, every photos I took, i felt nice and not bad about it. Like tell me, who don't.
I was like "not bad wei this one, post to facebook" <~~~ 2009

So then, when I look back at it, OHMAGAWD! I almost puke myself!
HOW CAN THAT INCREDIBLY HORROR UGLY photo nice!! 



So to make myself feel better and to impress myself,
I made THIS!!
I know lar <~~*oops, but I need that word here* , I don't look good, but, but, but, THIS IS TO Fucking impress myself!!
*if you so not agree or can't continue reading, please press " CTRL + W " *
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


TADAA!!!!




A picture of an old me and a new me...


I mimic my own post back then..
I was like WTH!! who ever will take picture with a wall!!
*but that time, there's a lot of people took it this way. Maybe it was a trend.WHO KNOWS*

*Don't mind my mirrored post or what, I definitely failed in doing mirrored*

OKAY.

I know this look stupid, but HEY! I DO CHANGED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So, this end my crappy blog post!!
Stay tune!!


MIss Me N0t.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram