isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/07/2011

INVISALIGN

Ever heard of invisalign?
feel strange about it? curious?
*You are so outdated if you do not know what is it*<~~nah!! just kidding!
*better be prepare cause the new moment of your life is gonna be here soon in*

5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fad-up? go on scroll down!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO HERE IT IS!!! WONDER!! <3

Invisalign creates wonders. Why I said so? the answer is easy *look with your own eyes*

source from here.

The picture above clearly explained all!! 
From ugly duckling to a beautiful swan~~
Why not? You cant see it~~ when you wear it ....
I am so desperate to have one for my lower teeth are not really in order some more the teeth in front~~
That makes the perfect smile totally GONE AND RUIN!!!


source from here.

So yeah!! invisalign are put in like this. there will be no metal thingy inside your mouth~~
it is not painful *my own prediction*
It really do works.. i saw it on some FAMOUS BLOGGERS!!!

Example number 1.
XIAXUE aka WENDY CHENG
(go look for her post under invisalign)*old post*

her teeth now are like WOW SO STRAIGHT!! 



need more proof? here you go!! *FYL for not believing me*

source from here.

TRUST ME NOW???? 

*I'll be Mr. good for once... I know you are lazy and don't even bother to look for it.*
so here you go!!

(read this 1st)

(XIAXUE blog link to her end of dental journey)

*FYL for those who still don't believe*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my post shall end here!!! <3
stay tune!!!!





MISS ME NOT!!~~ MUACKS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram