isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

12/01/2011

Random short one~~

oh hi!! i;m back with some random short stuff!! i mean post.

so this post is a random post that i picked out from my computer storage~~

well i was very busy with my FINAL examination~~ so not really in the mood and have the time to update my blog~ sorry about that!!! ^^

I knew Halloween was over and what other weird events, but here it is... my stupid dracula makeup!!!


I think it looks more like a cat~~

looks more gothic and emo than dracula or vampire right/? haha...
*like some emo posted their picure before committed suicide*

Feel free to drop some comment for this post or in the chatbox!
I will be really appreciate it!!

I wore no contacts for that one is just something i did... don't ask me what but just think of something miracle happens... *wow!! someone gave him vampire eyes*

LOLs~~~

right~~ till here.. will update real soon since my finals are like ending soon *it just started but only for a few days since i'm in college*


tadaaaa~~!!!

miss mee not!!! ~~~ muacks! <3


original post from isaacbubest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram