isaacromromeo

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I myself think that I'm nice. You don't and never assume you yourself as bad guy right? make sense... I'm friendly. <3 But I'm the shy type. I don't really open up to people I just met if we ever do meet~ Anyway, nice meeting you all!!

7/12/2014

Blabbering nonsense

Hi there to all silent reader,

I am becoming active on my blog once again. Yup cause i just installed blogger apps on my phone. And yes again i am updating from my phone. It is so easy and convenience.

As you all know, things had been tough on me lately and i have not much of a choice for my life. And well i don't really embrace it well. Reality hurts, and it hurts like a bitch on period.

*sigh*

I wanted to be someone successful
* who doesn't, unless you are weird*
Hereby, imma gonna reveal my dream i had mentioned previously.
It is either I wanted to be a writer or an artist.
I know it sounds downright rediculous.extremely stupid.
Firstly my english is weird and being artist is way more rediculous.
Well what can i do? I love to read and write.
I love to perform on stage. I really do.
But as i said. Reality hurt like bitch on period.
Yup and i am not the kind to embrace it with motherly hug or whatnot.
Im those kind who drill myself deeper down the hole of despair... make sense? Good.

I need a mentor and someone who will lead me. Thats all i ask for. I seriously need to move on from my broken dream. I feels so bad that my heart quench every time i wake up.
*i sound like someone who just got a heartbreak*
Which is partially true. Only that i lose something not someone.
Talking about someone, when will my soulmate appear. But i am scared like shyt because like i said i cant accept that person... urghhhh this is very confusing and cost me so much of self restraining and not giving into that temptation. I vow to not let it come true but i craved for it so damn badly. So bad that it is worst that Godzilla visiting the city.

*sigh sigh*

I just hope everything will be alright after i started my class this coming mid of august. Gonna be a freshman once again. But i am hoping that i will just go through life normally amd not falling head over heels over someone.

Yup. Wish me luck?

I'll write till here and off i go now.. tadada..

Buh bye.  I might update again tonight if i feel like continuing my blabbering. :)

Rom
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram